Part Time Truck Driver (non-CDL)
WHY WE STARTED GLASS RECYCLING
Americans throw away an estimated 8 million tonnes of glass every single year . . . never to be recovered again. Shocking right??? As a group of young millennials who inherently value the world in which we live, we knew we couldn't just stand idly by and watch as nothing was being done about it. Thus was born Clear Intentions, our vision at turning a new leaf towards the future of sustainable recycling.
No CDL required!
We are seeking a part time truck driver for routes two days a week, occasional weekends and backup/cover shifts. Shifts range from 4-8 hours per day, drivers have a set schedule but it can vary based on season and route needs. Additional routes will become available over time, allowing growth within the company. Our facility is in the heart of Denver and drivers will begin and end each shift at the facility.
We need individuals who are committed to consistent, outstanding performance in a great workplace with a customer service oriented attitude as you will be interacting with clients. There is growth potential within the company for outstanding individuals.
- Complete routes to clients as scheduled to collect glass
- Complete and turn in truck safety check and route tracking sheets for each shift
- Assist with cart inventory, cleaning, etc. at facility
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns to your supervisor.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with less than 6 points in the past three years (No CDL Required)
- Will need to squat, lift and hustle; must be able to push/pull 75+ pounds;
- Basic computer skills a plus, but not required
- Large truck/box truck driving experience preferred
- Must be able to pass background & driver’s license check; drug screen
- Steel toed shoes/boots are required and the responsibility of the individual to provide
If interested in applying, please complete the application linked below and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org